Sep 7, 2021
EdTech Recommendation (3:47)
Collaboration - In
this new era of learning, the education world is constantly
changing. It's vital for educators and students to stay connected,
collaborate, and learn from anywhere in the world. How we teach and
learn remotely or virtually, share knowledge, and collaborate is
more critical than ever before. How are you and your students using
a collaborative space to turn ideas and learning into action?
Benefits of Collaborative
- Collaborate in real-time
- Interlink class notes and other documents
- Create fully responsive documents
- Create class notes visible to yourself and your classmates
- Track engagement on shared class notes with classmates,
How to Make Your Class
- PDFs, Presentations
- Video content
- Cloud Documents
Check out BIT @ https://bit.ai
Featured Content (9:55)
Scott Chandler submitted a voice
message that is the basis of this episode's topic.
Scott asked the following questions:
- How to create an environment, at the school and district level,
that is professionally rich for the application of technology and
learning and teaching?
- What do we expect from our administrators?
- What are our professional development expectations?
- How can we better collect or choose resources for instructional
Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
Just Give It A Try (25:11)
September Questions of the Month:
- What are you looking forward to trying in the coming months in
your classroom or school?
Thank you to Nathan Nagele and Craig from Ingles Podcast for submitting
Nate shared craft.do
October Questions of the Month:
- What are yours and your student's favorite tool for
Submit responses by 9/24
House of #EdTech VIP (32:23)
Hillary Umholtz - Passionate
Future Educator, Tarleton State ‘22, EC-6th, ESL, All level SPED