Jun 12, 2022
Featured Content (3:37)
Meet Mission Encodebale's founders! Cousins Harry and Anna Wake
are the 15 and 14 y/o creators of Mission Encodeable. They are both
high school students in England. In this conversation we
- What inspired their love and passion for coding?
- What inspired them to start and continue creating Mission
- What have they learned from their experience?
- What is the future of Mission Encodeable?
- What might the future hold for each of them because of this
Check out Mission Encodeable!
EdTech Thought (19:35)
Updates to Google for Education
- Create screencasts and cast to a big screen
- Adaptive learning enhancements in Google
- Better interconnectivity and efficiency
with Google Meet
EdTech Recommendation (27:43)
- PDF DRIVE - Get access to over 78
Noise - myNoise creates beautiful noises to mask
the noises you don’t want to hear: your chatty colleagues,
tinnitus, or even your inner voice when you can't shut it down! The
concept is simple, works extremely well, and does not require
expensive noise-canceling headphones. Thanks to its unique audio
engineering, myNoise sets the standard among background
Just Give It A Try (31:10)
Join my next Twitter Space on Thursday, June 23, 2022, @
10 PM Eastern. I will lead a conversation on Coding in
Education and want you to join me!
Set a reminder
Feedback & Shout Outs (33:32)
Noah King sent in a great voicemail
as a follow-up to episode 201.
Check out Descript
Noah also hosts the Math Club
House of #EdTech VIP (36:34)
Rick Butterworth -
Founding member of Wakelet.